christian family international
THE MISSION OF C.F.I
1. To supernaturally enable men and women to perform their ministries.
(Acts 1:8; Acts 4:31)
2. To bring hope and good news to mankind and those who are afflicted.
(Matt. 2:8; John 3:16-18; Col.1:26-29)
3. To heal the broken hearted.
4. To proclaim liberty to the physical and spiritual captives.
5. To set the spiritual and physical prisoners free.
6. To open the eyes of those whose physical and spiritual eyes are closed.
7. To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
8. To announce the day of God's vengeance and justice.
9. To comfort those who are mourning.
10. To furnish the beauty of those who have lost it.
11. To provide happiness and a glad heart to those who don't have it.
12: To supply an opportunity to praise God's name.
13. To glorify the Lord and not man.
14. To raise men and women to rebuild godly foundation.
CHRISTIAN FAMILY INTERNATIONAL
TRANSFORMATION OF LIVES FOR CHRIST AND SOCIETY
PURPOSES OF C.F.I
1: To give direction and guidance to people who have
lost their bearing in life.
2: To bring awareness to your doorsteps, that there is
still possibilities in life.
3: To provoke people for success in every area of their life.
4: To motivate people to attain success in life.
5: To help people change their perception towards life.
6: To grow overcomers and achievers.
7: To put Jesus Christ in every area of your life.
8: To bring healing and deliverance to every area of your life.
9: To make you a disciple of Christ Jesus.
10: For you to become a disciple maker.
11: Your spiritual growth, which in turns brings physicalprosperity.
12: To motivate you to walk in Holiness.
13: Ultimate goal is to lead you into the arms of Christ
our Saviour in heaven.
BENEFIT TO MEMBERSHIP
1: You are identified as a believer in Christ Jesus.
2: You become a family through the local body of Christ Jesus.
3: You have things in common to pursue and a
place to practice your faith and grow thereby.
4: You will receive support and encouragement in
the church family to keep you through it all,
whether good or bad. (Galatians 6:1-10),
(Hebrews 10:23-25), (Hebrews 13:16)
5: You have a place to receive enlightment, which
in turn brings you into accountability,
discipline and growth. (Ephesians 5:15-21)
6: You are placed under spiritual protection and
of godly leader and a shepherd who is
accountable for your soul. 'The pastor' (Acts
20:27-32), (Hebrews 13:16-17)
Three commitments is expected of you as a member.
.... Your total commitment to God.
.... Your total commitment to the ministry.
.... Your total commitment to the members.